Job Title: Grants Officer
The purpose of the Grants Officer is to collaborate with the Finance Manager/COMU Director to manage and coordinate MSH Nigeria’s complex grants portfolio lending to a variety of Non-governmental organizations, faith based organizations, and community based organizations in order to strengthen health systems and improve health service delivery throughout Nigeria.
Work closely with the supervisor to establish and follow a transparent grant process, and develop tools to implement the process, assuring that sound practices are applied at every stage of the grant process from guidelines to closeout.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have at least degree in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, or Statistics.
- At least 5 years’ experience working on a USAID funded project in finance office.
- Superior analytical abilities result oriented nature and team working capabilities.
- Demonstrate good judgment and sound financial “practices”.
- Understands the principals of adequate documentation and of audit, and performance necessary to ensure audit compliance.
- Advanced written and verbal proficiency in English including business terminology.
- Self-motivated, passionate, desire to learn and contribute adequately
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to finish projects on time
- Organizational Development
- Ethical Practices
- Post-award Grant Management
20th August, 2017.
via Apex Reporters